Description: Work collaboratively with the families to identify the family’s goals, strengths, and secure necessary services. Assist families in completing original enrollment applications for their child or children and ensure all necessary documents for enrollment are collected and filed with the application. Develop and implement, follow-up and document the family’s Individualized Family Partnership Agreement.
Specific Job Duties:
- Family goal setting
- Accessing community services and resources
- Emergency or crisis assistance in areas such as food, housing, clothing and transportation.
- Education and other appropriate intervention, including opportunities for parents to participate in counseling programs or to receive information on mental health issues that put families at risk.
- Opportunities for continuing education and employment training and other employment services through formal and informal networks in the community.
- Services to pregnant women who are enrolled in programs service pregnant women, infants and toddlers.
- Work collaboratively with all families to identify and continually access, either directly or through referrals, services and resources that are responsive to each family’s interests and goals, including services to children with disabilities.
- Schedule and/or document appointments for medical, dental, and disability screenings, evaluations, and complete follow-ups as needed.
- Monitor classroom absences to ensure an average daily attendance rate of 85%. Check on children whose absences exceed two days without an explanation.
- Secure resources and receive donations from the community; complete In-Kind forms for all donated goods, services, and volunteer hours.
- Attend and assist with parent committee meetings within their assigned caseload; encourage family participation.
- Conduct initial home visit or center visit or alternate location as desired by family. Follow-up visits will be conducted in person as needed to complete the Individualized Family Partnership Agreement.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in human or social services field required. Three years successful experience in a social work capacity in providing services to children and families.
Benefits: EEC has a generous benefit package including PTO, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision insurance, Teladoc, company-funded retirement plan, employee-funded 401(k), company-funded life insurance.
Apply: Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at Early Education and Care, Inc. 2928 East 11th Street, Panama City, FL. You may also apply on this website or our Facebook page.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free
We will continue to accept applications until position is filled.