To maintain all Early Education and Care’s facilities as needed performing repairs on equipment, building maintenance, etc., with early morning focus on the Central Office. Duties include:
- Maintain grounds at centers by raking, moving, picking up debris and extinguishing ant beds.
- Note potential safety hazards in building and grounds. Discuss with maintenance supervisor.
- Perform repairs on buildings and equipment as needed.
- Paint and provide general maintenance as needed.
- Run errands, pick up supplies for jobs as needed.
- Build equipment for programs as requested.
- Work with staff at all centers
- Report monthly mileage and submit to accounting for reimbursement.
- late positively to parents, children and co-workersEducation & Experience: High School Diploma/GED and demonstrated experience in repairs and maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Ability to perform carpentry tasks, assess building needs and grounds care.